Lynx's Favorite =)

Monday, November 29, 2010

mid-term break, fster come =)

Finally, nex week will be my long awaited mid-term break... Although it seems like i gt plenty of tasks to complete during tis mid-term "study week" (Zzz...) bt stil, i c tis as a perfect chance 4 me 2 escape frm the cruel reality...(even though jz 4 a while...) Miss my family, miss The 13, miss everythin in jb... =/ Muz hang out wif ppl to the fullest! haha =)  ( although i noe wy & jh dey all ar fightin their "War" now.. ><) bt i noe u all wil stil spend some of ur PRECIOUS time on me.. ^^ (won't u?  haha...) en, hope my mood wil gets betta by meetin u all... =S
Lookin 4ward 2 our nex gatherin... jya~ =)

P.S.: The 13, i think i'll continue writin our story... =) ( altho i 4got wher i kept my draft  = =" )

No comments:

Post a Comment